Bond Search and Selection are delighted to be working with a successful debt management company in the recruitment of permanent Client Advisors for their office in Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity to join a modern and vibrant company that looks after its employees.
The successful candidates will make a real difference to people’s lives through helping and supporting clients on their journey to becoming debt free. Whilst this role is not sales based, there is an attractive performance related bonus scheme that will be discussed further at interview.
- Maintain and build upon existing client relationships
- Liaise with clients over the phone and by email
- Offer an excellent level of customer service at all times
- Maintain a positive approach with all clients
- Carry out administrative duties related to your clients
- Offer sound and comprehensive advice to clients where needed
- 4 GCSEs to include Maths + Eng A-C
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Previous customer advisor experience
- Previous experience working in personal insolvency desirable
- Excellent telephony skills
- Polite, professional and understanding approach
- 24 days holiday (up to 27 days with service) + 8 public holidays
- Competitive starting salary with annual reviews
- Excellent performance related bonus
- Income protection after 1 year of service
- Healthcare and pension plan
- Option to purchase additional holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Dress down Fridays, free fruit, tea and coffee
The starting salary for this role is £16,000. Hours of work Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation with excellent career opportunities, please apply here or call Ciara at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.