Senior Buyer (Engineering)
£35,000 - £45,000 DOE
Permanent, full time
With 25 years’ experience in the concrete industry they have grown to become one of the largest and most successful companies in Northern Ireland. They have done this by constant investment into their sites and staff to ensure the highest quality and reputation are always upheld. They offer a wide range of products which are constantly evolving in terms of customer needs and current safety standards. This would be a brilliant role for someone keen to progress their career and join a growing company that would offer a lot of training and career development.
- You will be responsible for pricing and service negotiations and develop win-win supplier relationships and partnerships
- Tender, negotiate and procure site hire requirements
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers
- Forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities
- Developing a purchasing strategy
- Identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them
- Evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors
- Ideally a degree in a relevant discipline
- You will need strong communication skills and be able to establish customer relations at all levels
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience within a buyer role.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.