Bond, search and Selection are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for our client based in Co. Tyrone.
Our client is a leading construction company based in County Tyrone who specialise in bespoke design and build projects. Operating across sectors which include Healthcare, Education, Residential and Commercial the company has gone through a period of exceptional growth in recent years resulting in an enviable reputation in the U.K. and Irish markets. Due to their continued expansion there is an opportunity for a Quantity surveyor to join their team.
Quantity Surveyor role
Using your experience you will be responsible for a range of commercial and high value projects of up to £20million in value from procurement to completion ensuring cost management and programme standards are met. There will be occasional site visits to the U.K. (1 day every 1/2 weeks)
Quantity Surveyor Criteria;
- 3+ years Quantity Surveying experience for preferably for a Main Contractor or specialist sub-contractor Construction projects £2million value+
- Possess a 3rd level Quantity Surveying Qualification
- Have a good understanding of contracts
- Be experienced in the submission and settling of accounts and able to deal with procurement of sub-contractors
- Be able to prepare and manage project budgets
- Be confident processing accounts and meeting deadlines
- Proficient in the use of MS Office packages
- Full valid driving license
Locations: Co. Tyrone
Salary: £30,000- £40,000 (DOE) + Attractive benefits package, progression opportunities
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call
02890 339 968 to speak with Melody and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.