Bond, search and Selection are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for our client based in Co. Down.
Our client is medium sized Civil Engineering and Building Contractor based in Co. Down who have developed a strong reputation across the Northern Ireland. Working across sectors which include Commercial, Healthcare and Residential they continue to deliver high quality projects which allow them to maintain a consistent client base. Due to their continued expansion and healthy pipeline of upcoming projects there is an opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Quantity Surveyor role
Using your experience you will be responsible for a range of projects, predominately within the Healthcare sectors from procurement to completion ensuring cost management and programme standards are met.
Quantity Surveyor Criteria;
- 3+ years Quantity Surveying experience
- Possess a 3rd level Quantity Surveying Qualification
- Have a good understanding of contracts, (MTC highly desirable)
- Be experienced in the submission and settling of accounts and able to deal with procurement of sub-contractors
- Be able to prepare and manage project budgets
- Be confident processing accounts and meeting deadlines
- Proficient in the use of MS Office packages
- Full valid driving license
Locations: Co. Down
Salary: £28,000- £38,000 (DOE) + Attractive benefits
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Melody and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.