Bond, Search and Selection are currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor for a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy in the Greater Belfast area.
Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy who have built an impressive reputation in the U.K. and Irish market. Working across sectors which include Commercial Development, Residential, Healthcare, and Infrastructure they continue to provide an excellent standard of project delivery and services for clients. As an employer they hold a strong track record for providing a friendly and dynamic working environment as well as providing ongoing training and career development.
Due to their continued expansion there is an pportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their team.
Quantity Surveyor Role
Reporting to the Senior Quantity surveyor you will join an established team and assist with the cost management across a number of exciting and large scale projects.
Quantity Surveyor Duties
- Preparing cost plans and order of costs
- Carrying out tender analysis and preparing tender reports;
- Preparing interim valuations and financial reports;
- Agreeing variations and final accounts
- Attending site and design team meeting
- Take briefs directly from client and liaise with them throughout the project
Quantity Surveyor Criteria
- Ideally you will have 3+ years’ experience working within a PQS consultancy environment.
- You will have an RICS accredited degree
- Strong client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Location: Greater Belfast area
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890339968 to speak with Mel and have a completely confidential and discreet conservation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.