Our client, a busy Estate Agency office located in west Belfast, has an immediate requirement for an experienced Property Manager to manage an ever expanding property portfolio.
Property Manager duties will include:
- Working as head of the property management team your role will involve letting and managing a large portfolio of properties
- Dealing with walk ins, answer the phones and any other duties directed by the branch manager
- Preparation of paperwork for marketing purposes
- Advertising properties on all available property portals and Social media platforms
- Key Accompanied Viewings
- Negotiating tenancy terms, rents, furnishings etc.
- Preparation of all legally required tenancy paperwork
- Registration of Landlords and Security Deposits
- Managing the renewal of tenancies
- Scheduling, processing, following up property inspections and repairs related to these
- Clean UK driving licence and access to a car
- A good knowledge of the building structure and ability to spot defects within properties
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office programs and general computer use
- Third level qualification at 2.2 level or above in a property/ Building surveying related field
Please apply via the online application process.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.