Bond Search & Selection are currently recruiting for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join a Northern Ireland Civil Engineering and Utilities Contractor
Our client provides engineering solutions to a number of high profile clients across the U.K. and works across sectors which include Infrastructure, Utilities, and Telecoms. As an employer they have developed a positive reputation in the local market and continue to offer a dynamic working environment where career development is actively encouraged. Due to their continued expansion there is an opportunity for an Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Belfast.
Reporting to the Senior Quantity Surveyor you will assist with the financial and contractual control of a range of projects with one site visit every other week.
Quantity Surveying Duties:
- Preparation of tender documents
- Measurement, certification and agreement of subcontractor accounts
- Providing regular updates on projects and ensuring time, cost and programme constraints are adhered to
- In any other duties as and when required
Quantity Surveyor Criteria
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or other relevant discipline
- At least 1 years’ experience working within a civil engineering or Main Contractor environment
- Fully proficient in all standards of measurement
- Good understanding of civil engineering / construction principles
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Location: Belfast one UK site visit every other week
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 and a number of benefits as well as flexible working hours and career progression.
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about please click on the link to submit your CV.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.