Bond, Search and Selection are currently recruiting for a health and safety officer for our client based in Co. Tyrone.
Our client is a Northern Ireland Building Contractor who work across a range of sectors including Education, Health and Leisure for private and public sector clients throughout Ireland and the U.K. Due to their continued growth there is an opportunity for a Health and Safety Officer to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join a local contractor who offer a friendly office environment and have a good reputation as an employer. This position is an office based role limited travel throughout the year.
Health and Safety Manager Duties
- Promote health safety awareness at all levels within the company
- Carry out site inspections when required keep records and document health and safety progress
- Make recommendations to management and implement new policies and procedures when required.
- Advise management on HSE matters
- Produce risk assessments and method statements
- Investigate any accidents or incidents
- Review relevant company and sub-contractor documentation
- Complete PQQ tender submissions and laisse with awarding authorities on regarding any changes or clarifications to PQQ
Health and Safety Manager Criteria:
- 3+ years’ experience in a health and safety position within the construction industry
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Experience in building construction projects
- good written, oral and computer based communication skills
- A self-motivated and structured approach to work
- Full UK driving licence.
- Experience with tender writing (desirable)
Location: Co. Tyrone
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (Negotiable dependant on experience)
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890339968 to speak with Melody and have a completely confidential and discreet conservation.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.