Salary dependent upon experience
Antrim area with UK wide travel
Permanent, full time
A brilliant opportunity has arisen within a well-established, progressive fit-out company based near Antrim. This company have built their reputation for excellence and innovation with an international track record of achievement. This role will require you to be responsible for the accurate estimation of costs and the preparation of tender documents. This position offers great opportunities for progression and extensive training.
- Preparation of accurate Bills of Quantities from drawings, specifications and schedule of finishes
- Calculation of site management and preliminary costs
- Preparation of enquiry and tender documents
- Sourcing and assessing supplier and sub contract quotations
- You will be required to participate in final negotiations
- Post tender and post contract discussions and cost considerations including evaluation of the contract
- You will need to have a proven track record in estimating new build and/ or fit out type projects
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Experience using estimating software packages would be beneficial
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.