Bond Search & Selection are currently seeking an Electrical Surveyor who has experience working in the Fire & Security or Commercial Electrical installation to join a market leading, multi award winning NI based employer.
Reporting to the Managing Director and Sales Manager, the successful Electrical Surveyor will be responsible for liaising with clients throughout the entire bid process as well as producing technical quotations for clients.
Electrical Surveyor Essential Criteria:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as an Electrical Surveyor / Estimator or extensive experience in the Fire & Security industry
- Proficient updating tendering software and CRM system
- Possess a technical understanding of CCTV / Fire Alarm / Intruder / Door Access systems
- Experience collaborating with different stakeholders to achieve a collective goal
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills along with accurate record keeping
- Be capable of working under pressure and prioritising workload to meet upcoming deadlines
- Be self Sufficient
Electrical Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Evaluating bid requirements and submitting bids on time (and then following up to secure business)
- Selecting the tenders to price following outlines sales strategy
- Preparing cost estimates
- Attending tender review meetings
- Hosting project start meetings with client and project manager
- Chairing meetings with project manager to ensure smooth handover once contract is awarded
Locations: Belfast, some province wide travel
Salary: £25 - £30k + pension, bonus & fuel / vehicle
If this sounds like you and also something you wish to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV or call 02890 339 968 to speak with Michael Pauls and have a completely confidential and discreet conversation.
For more opportunities for experienced Electrical Estimators and Electrical Surveyors, please visit our website.
*Please note, we will not be in touch if you are not currently UK based, holding UK/Irish or EU citizenship. Non EU applicants who are not on a full Tier 1 working visa will not be considered*
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.