£20,000 - £30,000
A brilliant opportunity has come up to work for an expanding fit out client based in Antrim. They currently have one buyer and due to a further increase in work are keen to expand the team. The company provide a huge amount of investment in staff and give good opportunities for progression. They are well established and since their inception 30 years’ ago have gone from strength to strength, growing their client base to become a leading company within this sector in Northern Ireland, with a brilliant reputation in the market for staff retention and high quality products.
- You will be responsible for the effective sourcing and procurement of a wide range of goods and services
- The position will involve identification and budgeting for material and if applicable subcontract procurement, preparation of enquiries, managing and developing the supply chain
- Processing of orders to ensure competitive procurement and timely delivery
- You will work with very established clients and customers and need to provide a high level of service to them at all times
- Work alongside the current buyer in the team to ensure the process runs smoothly at all times
- Where necessary introducing new processes to add benefit to the current procedures in place for the buyer team.
- The ideal candidate for this position will come from a buyer background with a good working knowledge of the construction industry
- You will have excellent IT skills and experience of computerised purchase ordering systems
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.