£20,000 - £26,000
My client is seeking an assistant buyer to join their expanding buyer’s team based in Antrim. This position has arisen due to gaining new contracts and business requiring more support within this team. This is a well-established, family feel company who would offer an assistant buyer excellent growth and training within the team. They have a brilliant reputation within the local market and work to a very high standard across all divisions. This position would suit an assistant buyer with 2+ years’ experience who is interested in advancing their career in a progressive company.
- This position will see you responsible for the effective sourcing and procurement of a wide range of goods and services
- You will process orders correctly and efficiently to ensure competitive procurement and timely delivery to customers
- You will report into the senior buyer on site and learn the internal processes when you begin work
- Liaise with and work alongside the current senior buyer to ensure the process runs smoothly across all divisions
- Responsible for identification and budgeting for material and if applicable subcontract procurement, preparation of enquiries, managing and developing the supply chain
- Where necessary introducing new processes to add benefit to the current procedures
- The ideal candidate for this position will come from a buyer background with a good working knowledge of the construction industry
- You will have excellent IT skills and experience of computerised purchase ordering systems
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and want to hear more about, please click on the link to submit your CV. If you would like to discuss this role in further detail please email me at Clodagh@bondselection.com or call me on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.