Full time, Temporary
Bond Search and Selection are working in partnership with their client, a large public services provider to recruit a personal assistant to work at their offices based in Lisburn. The successful candidate will be well organised, articulate and will be confident in working Microsoft word and excel. They are looking for an individual with previous personal assistant experience who will use their initiative and express a positive can do attitude. The role is full time temporary, initally for 6 months with the possibility of extension after this duration has been completed.
The role will involve:
- Maintenance of general filing systems.
- Recording and distribution of incoming mail/post and dealing with routine correspondence and outgoing mail and distribution to relevant staff
- Prioritise and organise work effectively
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- Service Meetings as well as preparing boardrooms, minute taking and occasional audio typing.
- Liaising within the team and with other departments.
- Compliance with all relevant legislation relating and policies relating to data protection and confidentiality of information.
- Performance of all general administrative tasks as appropriate
- Manual Handling elements may be required in the movement of files to and from departments
- 1 years experience as a personal assistant
- 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C)
- 2 A-Levels
- The ability to work in a team.
- Effective communication skills
- Computer literacy.
- RSA stage 3 word processing.
- A thorough approach to data entry combined with a good eye for detail.
- Adaptability with a quality work ethic.
• Training will be provided along with ongoing support.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact myself Rachael or you can apply via the link provided.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.