Office Administrator/ Processor
£8.00 - £9.00 per hour
Maternity cover 9-10 months contract
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced office administrator/ receptionist to join a large team in Magherafelt. This company are very well known within Northern Ireland and have worked to become a leading manufacturer within their market. This is a family owned and run company that have been so successful because of their focus on customer service and high quality products.
- You will provide administrative support for clients and internal staff
- You will be responsible for diary management and arranging meetings for internal staff and external customers or clients
- General administrative duties as required
- This role will involve call handling when required
- Liaising with other departments within the company to process invoices, purchase orders etc.
- This role will require you to process and respond to any email queries as well as handling any phone queries that come in, as and when required
- Providing additional support to other teams when needed.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar administration role
- A minimum of 4 GCSE’s including Maths and English
- This role requires a professional, friendly and proactive person
- The ideal candidate would be very well organised with a keen eye for detail
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Clodagh McKeefry on Clodagh@bondselection.com or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.