Office Administrator/ Connections customer liaison central administrator
£15,476 + pa
This vacancy is for an initial period of 3 months with the possibility of extension
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an office administrator to join one of the main energy companies within Northern Ireland. This company have an excellent reputation within the local area in terms of both customer and employee relations. Within this role you would be given the opportunity to gain knowledge within the energy sector where you would have extensive training. This role would be best suited for someone coming from an administration or receptionist role.
- You will be involved in all aspects of administration work in this role
- This role will rely on your ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with customers and clients. You will also be required to have a good working relationship with colleagues from other departments
- You will be very customer centric in this post, responsible for customer liaison with anything from complaints, queries or call handling
- You will be the main point of contact regarding customer status throughout the customers journey
- You will positively and proactively respond to customer communication and ensure timely responses
- You will need to work productively with colleagues across the business to continue to deliver high quality customer service and response
- Attention to detail is key in this administration post
- Experience in a similar administration role would be necessary
- This role will suit someone with great attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- The ideal candidate would come from a good customer service background
- GCSE’s – English and Maths A-C are essential
- You should have a positive approach to work with a good team work mind-set
- A can-do solutions focused attitude is ideal for this position
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Clodagh McKeefry on Clodagh@bondselection.com or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.