Health Records Officer - Craigavon
Temporary 3 months initally / Part time 20 hours per week
Hours of work 5-9pm
£7.83 per hour
Bond Search and Selection are seeking a Health Records Officer for their client, a large public sector organisation based in Craigavon. As health records officer you will be required to update health records of patients with the hospital. This will involve working on a deadline within a happy and positive team environment. This role is a temporary position, initially for 3 months however with the possibility of extended period.
- Inputting patient information with respect and dignity.
- Working towards a deadline.
- General administrative duties.
- Faxing and filing.
- 5 GCSE's OR equivilent OR at least 1 years experience working with a similar role.
- Experience in using Microsoft Word or similar software.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact myself Rachael or you can apply via the link below
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.