Temporary, Full time
£7.50ph - £8.40ph
Our very busy public sector client is currently recruiting for a number of clerical officer positions within different departments. This role would suit someone coming from an administration or business support background keen to progress into a public sector organisation. This would be an immediate start.
- All general administrative duties as and when required
- Maintenance of general filing systems
- Answering telephone calls and responding professionally
- Following up any queries to ensure everything is dealt with
- Type up minutes of meetings etc.
- Operation of computerised information system
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- Liaising with the team and with other departments as required in a professional and friendly manner
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C) including English or equivalent
- Ideally the candidate should have 1-2 years’ admin/ clerical experience
- This role would suit someone keen to work within the public sector and progress their career
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Ciara Bell on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.