Clerical Officers – Band 3
Temporary, Full time
Our busy public sector client in Craigavon is currently recruiting for a number of Clerical Officers to work in their Bookings and Registrations department. This role would suit someone coming from an administrative or business support background. These roles require an immediate start.
- Taking incoming calls for bookings and registrations
- Rearranging appointments when necessary
- All general administrative duties as and when required
- Maintenance of general filing systems
- Following up any queries
- Type up minutes of meetings etc.
- Operation of computerised information system
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- 4 GCSE’s (Grades A-C) including English or equivalent + 1 year of admin experience OR at least two years of admin experience
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Willingness to work flexi hours Mon-Fri
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively get in touch with Ciara Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.