Clerical Officer/ Administrator
£14,600 - £16,400pa
Full time, temporary role
My client is currently recruiting for a number of administrative/ clerical officer posts in the Omagh area at the moment. These roles would suit someone coming from an administrative background keen to progress into the public sector.
- Ensuring all documents are up to date and accurate and at all times
- Liaising with other office staff to ensure the process runs smoothly at all times
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- Answering telephone calls and responding appropriately
- This post will include general administrative duties as well as filing, organising paper work and handling the incoming post
- Involved in data entry as and when required
- GCSE’s (grades A-C) including English and Maths are essential
- Microsoft skills and strong IT skills are required for this post
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in administrative/ clerical work
- The candidate should have good team work experience
- You should have excellent attention to detail with good organisational skills
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Clodagh McKeefry on Clodagh@bondselection.com or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.