Audio Typist (Temporary)
Full time and part time considered
Do you have experience in audio typing whether that be within the private or public sector? We are keen to speak to those with at least 1 years experience to provide audio typing and general administration for our client based in Belfast. As audio typist you will be required to assist with a range of projects that require completion as well as working within a team and occasionally on your own.
This is a temporary position with a duration of 3 months, however may become extended for those who are showing a keen interest in the role.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 5 GSCEs.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Excellent Timekeeping.
- Sound knowledge of the requirements of role.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- At least 1 years experience in Audio typing
- Audio Typing Qualification.
- Text processing qualification.
- Experience in audio typing within a solicitors office or within a medical/hospital enviroment.
Please send your CV along by clicking the link provided and one of the team will be in contact shortly.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.