Temporary 6 week post
Our public sector client is currently recruiting for a temporary Administrator for 6 weeks with the possibility of extension. This role would suit someone coming from an administration or business support background and is for an immediate start.
- Dealing with all incoming mail and ensuring responses are in line with procedure
- Answering telephone calls and responding professionally
- Administration associated with personnel training
- Assist with the training of new personnel
- Preparation of reports and statistics
- Operation of computerised information system
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C) including English or equivalent
- Ideally the candidate should have 1-2 years’ admin/ clerical experience
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Ciara Bell on email@example.com or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.