Administrator– Band 3
Our public sector client is currently recruiting for a temporary Clerical Officer on a Part-Time basis for 25-30 hours/week. These hours are flexible. This role would suit someone coming from an administration or business support background keen to progress into a public sector organisation. This would be an immediate start.
- All general administrative duties as and when required
- Processing invoices and sick leave
- Organising staff rotas when required
- Updating spreadsheets
- Answering telephone calls and responding professionally
- Operation of computerised information system
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- Liaising with the team and with other departments as required in a professional and friendly manner
- 4 GCSE’s (Grades A-C) including English or equivalent
- Excellent MS Office skills
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Ciara Bell on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.