6 Months Temporary
We are seeking an administrator for our client, whose main focus is the delivery of excellent service to their existing service users. As administrator your core duties will be to support the department and report to senior managers who will help drive your motivation as well as ambition.
You will be an excellent communicator both verbally and written and work well within a team. You will be a highly motivated individual and have to the ability to thrive under pressure and work within tight timelines. This will be for 6 months initialy however there may be an opportunity for the role to become permanent after this duration is complete. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large organisation with potential to grow career.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Duties of the role
- Provide efficient and professional administrative support and excellent customer service within the team.
- Recording and distribution of incoming mail/post and dealing with routine correspondence and outgoing mail and distribution to relevant staff
- Prioritise and organise work effectively
- Faxing and photocopying duties
- Dealing with queries or complaints as they arise.
- Delivering administrative activities within the workflow and continually striving for a customer orientated service.
- Maintenance of general filing systems.
- Liaising within the team and with other departments
- Compliance with all relevant legislation relating and policies relating to data protection and confidentiality of information
- An ambitious, self motivated individual
- Effective communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work with minimum levels of supervision
- Minimum 4 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at Grade C including Mathematics and English Language
- High degree of flexibility
- Strong attention to detail / accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proven IT Skills
- Current UK driving licence.
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment
- High level of IT skills (including MS Office)
- Previous experience of interacting and communicating directly with customers
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of organisational skills
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.