Supervisor - Call Handler
£8.00 - £9.00 ph
Shift work, full time – permanent
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join an expanding and exciting company based in Belfast. This role would suit someone coming from a call centre environment due to the fast paced nature of the business. This company are in close competition within the local market, and so far are still ahead of the competition in terms of size, business contracts and customer service. The company provide extensive training and development within the team and usually have a very low turnover of staff.
- You will be responsible for taking a high volume of inbound calls from both customers and staff members, ensuring all answers are helpful and professional in all times
- You will be required to train any new, junior call handlers that join the team on their internal systems and processes
- This is a 24/7 operation and you be expected to prepare a handover for the supervisor on the next shift to you
- This role requires excellent team communication, you will be required to work with the different departments to make a smooth running operation
- It will involve dealing with queries from customers and staff and resolving these as best possible
- You should have at least 2 years’ experience in a call centre type environment
- The ideal candidate will be proactive and passionate about working with the public
- You should have a pass in GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
- You will need to have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with different types of customers
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Clodagh McKeefry on Clodagh@bondselection.com or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.