Fulltime, permanent role, immediate start
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a call handler/ receptionist to join a busy, expanding company within East Belfast. This company are very focused on the reputation of their customer service team, constantly striving to provide the best service within the local market. This role comes with a host of benefits including; company pension, life assurance, income protection and health insurance etc.
- Handle all incoming calls, operating the switchboard, intercom and the management system
- Working within a tight knit team providing support for members of staff when required
- Maintaining a professional and friendly nature on each call, ensuring the highest possible customer service to each client calling in
- Operate various standard office machines such as computer, fax, photocopier etc.
- Fulfil reception/ office tasks and administration duties as required
- Deliver excellent customer service
- The ideal candidate would come from a call centre, or call handling environment
- 4 GCSE’s including A-C in English and Maths
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a good ability to work off own intuition
- Good team work skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Good Attention to detail
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Clodagh McKeefry on Clodagh@bondselection.com or 02870339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.