Office Administrator - Belfast City Centre - £16,000
Bond Healthcare is a very successful, vibrant and busy office based in Belfast City Centre. As part of our continued success we now require an Administrator to join our team. You will be highly organised with an ability to learn quickly and work well with others. You must be presentable with first class communication skills both written and oral.
The role is full time, Monday to Friday and while will be temporary initially may well be made permanent.
Essential skills required:
- G.C.S.E English and Maths Grade B or above
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to organise your workload
- Ability to work well with a team and follow guidance from more senior members of staff
- Excellent telephone manner
- Familiar with Outlook and Excel
- Ability to meet and greet candidates in a friendly and professional manner
- Excellent time keeping skills
This is an opportunity to join a busy office and gain an insight into the recruitment industry. Previous admin experience is desirable but not essential. If you meet all of the essential criteria, please apply via the link provided with a full CV.
Salary will be £16,000 per annum.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.