£17,000 - 18,000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to join our client, a leading supplier for the security industry. Within this well-established company, you will receive on the job training and work within a close-knit friendly team.
This role will consist of assisting colleagues where necessary in a busy office environment as well as;
- Invoicing Customers, checking statements, imputing supplier invoicing is a necessity within this role.
- Management of invoicing and overseeing our in-house support package which is used for the daily management of engineers and sub-contractor engineering works.
- Championing the HR screening will be required – full training will be given, creating and updating records and databases for personnel ie. Excel spreadsheets and updating company dashboard with company personnel records.
- Processing and programming of access cards when required -full training will be provided.
- Other adhoc duties such as creating agendas, minutes of meetings, Collating information for company tenders when required.
- Other office duties will involve supporting the company Directors
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience as an office administrator or relevant role.
- Must have exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- An extensive knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts package is desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- A team player and show willingness and commitment to the company values.
If you would like more information on this role please submit your CV by clicking the link provided and one of the team will be in contact.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.