Medical Secretary (Band 4)
Temporary, Full time
Our public sector client is currently recruiting for a Medical Secretary on a temporary on-going basis. This is for an immediate start and will suit candidates that have prior experience in this area.
- Accurate input of patient and medical details
- Ensure pathological and radiological reports are filed accurately
- Handle telephone and other enquiries from patients
- Set up clinics and ensure all pertinent information is available
- Arrange and organise theatre and day case lists
- Inform patients about pre-procedure medication
- Draft and type correspondence, reports, result letters, clinical letters
- Private and Executive Secretary’s Certificate/Diploma or AMSPAR/City & Guilds Level 2/3 Medical Secretary Diploma/Medical Administration Diploma or equivalent
- OCR Stage 2 Text Processing (Part 1) & Stage 2 Word processing/Typing (Part 2) or equivalent
- OCR Stage II Audio qualification OR 6 months Audio Typing experience OR 80 wpm Shorthand or equivalent
- 1 year of admin experience
Please note no Access NI is required.
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Ciara Bell at email@example.com or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.