Customer Advisor (outbound)
Full time hours, temporary contract
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading energy company within Northern Ireland, based at their East Belfast site. This company have continued to expand since their conception and have grown to become one of the largest, most well-known energy companies in Northern Ireland. During the last year they have continued this growth into new markets and so are adding to their head count accordingly. This would be a brilliant role for someone keen to progress their career within a busy but friendly office. Along with an hourly rate you will have access to a number of benefits on offer within the company e.g. car parking, canteen, company benefits and many more.
- This will be a very proactive role where you will be responsible for making cold calls to potential customers to arrange advisor or sales appointments
- It will be a varied role, you will also need to handle incoming calls at peak times, and this will involve customer queries, complaints or updates.
- You will be trained to provide advice on promotional offers and installers etc.
- Achieving weekly and monthly targets set for the advisor
- You will need to utilise the company diary, and resource planning system to process and arrange appointments
- You should respond to all customer queries/ complaints in a timely, professional manner
- This role will require you to handle a variety of incoming calls providing an efficient and effective service to both existing and prospective customers
- You should have experience of working in a similar outbound sales role
- You need to have a good, professional telephone manner
- This role will require someone who is assertive, well organised and driven to produce the results that are necessary
- You will need excellent communication skills
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please apply using the link or alternatively please get in touch with Clodagh McKeefry on Clodagh@bondselection.com or 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.