Administrator (with PA duties)
Permanent - 37.5 hours
Belfast city centre
Bond Search and Selection currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our client’s team in Belfast city centre.
This position will be working for a market leading loss adjuster, renowned for operational excellence and delivering the widest range of specialist and technical services in the market.
Job Duties include:
- Administrative duties
- Taking calls and messages
- Arranging and booking travel
- Diary management
- Audio typing duties
- Preparing reports of findings
- Support the team with ad hoc requests
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 1 year of previous administrative experience
- 5 GCSEs to include Eng + Maths A-C
- Audio typing experience
- Experience of providing PA support such as taking messages, arranging travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent team working skills
Closing Date: 30th March
If you have the experience required for this role, please apply here or call Ciara at Bond for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.