Administrator/Junior Credit Controller
We are seeking an Administrator/Junior Credit Controller for our client, a large Logistics company based in Newry. Our clients main focus is the excellent delivery of service to their existing customers. They pride themselves on efficiency and strive for customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for chasing outstanding invoices and play a vital role in the cash-flow of the organisation ensuring credit given to customers is monitored and controlled effectively.
You will be an excellent communicator both verbally and written and work well within a team. You will be a highly motivated individual and have to the ability to thrive under pressure and work within tight timelines. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a dynamic local organisation.
- Chasing debt by telephone and e-mail and reducing debtor days
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaising with the sales and accounts receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Working to strict monthly and annual collection targets.
Qualifications / Experience;
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- A least 5 GSCES or equivalent
- You will have some previous experience of working with customers over the telephone or face to face.
- Possess good excel skills, a polite but tenacious telephone manner and good systems knowledge
For more information please submit your most up to date CV by clicking the link provided
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.