Administrator (Engineering and Scheduling)
Bond Search and Selection are currently recruiting for an Administrator for our packaging client based in Craigavon. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will provide support to the engineering department, particularly in liaising with internal and external customers to ensure resource plans are in place to allow the team to deliver optimum service levels across multiple disciplines.
- Assist in the planning and scheduling of maintenance activities.
- Creation of weekly planning schedule.
- Manage work orders and allocate to engineering team & Manage work order backlog.
- Liaise with Engineering & Service managers to determine work priorities.
- Liaise with Customers to determine equipment availability and Stores department to determine spares availability.
- Maintain a detailed schedule of planned maintenance, ensuring optimum utilisation of resource with minimum disruption to plant production.
- Preparation & distribution of daily report of work orders and timesheets to JMC Management Team.
- Maintain a suite of KPIs and reports to track engineering resource utilisation and billing.
- Collect Service reports and Timesheets verify data accuracy and prepare invoices daily.
- Previous experience scheduling field service engineers
- Proven solid background in stock control
- Experience working in a fast paced engineering environment
- Previous consumable ordering/monitoring experience
- Good understanding of spreadsheets and data collection/process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time
If you are suitable for this role, please apply here or call Ciara for more information on 02890339968.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), Bond Search & Selection operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We adhere to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability or religious belief.